How can I cancel my subscription?
When you purchased an annual license from the divimode.com store, your license is automatically renewed at the end of the current billing period. During that period, you can cancel the subscription at any time. If you consider cancelling the subscription, you should do so at least 24 hours before the renewal.
Even when you cancel the subscription, your license stays active for the paid period. You can see details about the renewal date, subscription status and more in your divimode.com account.
- Log into your account and open the “Purchases” Tab.
- Expand the purchase details (small arrow on the right side).
- Click on the "Cancel" link inside the "Subscription Details" section.
- If you do not see "Subscription Details" or there is no "Cancel" link, then you do not have an active subscription. If in doubt, feel free to reach out via the support widget in the bottom-right corner, and we'll check your account.
- This article is only relevant for divimode.com customers. If you purchased the plugin via the Divi Marketplace, please contact elegant themes support to get help with your billing details.