Flush the Divi Areas Cache
Divi Areas Pro uses various caching mechanisms to optimize the performance of your website. Usually, you don't need to flush (purge) the cache: The plugin automatically refreshes relevant parts of the cache as you modify your website.
However, there are cases when manually clearing the cache is helpful, such as:
- You made changes in the database (like an import or via SQL)
- You changed files via FTP, like updating a child-themes CSS file
- In some other edge cases
In case you experience any problems with Divi Areas Pro, it's always a good start to first flush the cache and test again.
How to flush the cache?
- Navigate to wp-admin > Divimode > Settings
- Open the tab General / Tools
- Hit the button "Flush Cache" and wait for the process to finish
Your website will feel a little sluggish for the next few seconds because WordPress and Divi Areas Pro will create new cache data. This is normal, and usually only affects the first request on a page.